1. What criteria do we consider when deciding if a park is on-leash or off-leash?
Criteria for On Leash
- No barrier to any main road boundary
- Sensitive environmental area/s
- Children's Playground areas (footprint of playground)
- Primary use sporting grounds/facilities
Criteria for Off Leash
- Barrier to any main road boundary
- No Sensitive Environmental areas
- Not a primary use sporting grounds/facilities
2. Why close on 13 January?
This consultation has been open since October 2019 and this gives you a chance to have your say while you catch your breath over the Christmas-New Year break.